Event season is upon us! By far one of the most successful marketing methods All-Systems retailers have been using as of recent is by working events.
Here’s some of the top 5 reasons our most successful retailers turn to events to generate their sales.
#1. The Weather is Getting Gorgeous!
Why stay cooped up in your storefront all weekend when you can temporarily take things outside and enjoy the great weather, and community atmosphere events have to offer. Your customers are enjoying the weather, so that’s where you’ll find them.
#2. They’re Inexpensive!
Most local events in the Northeast are under $500 and give you access to hundreds of potential leads.
#3. They’re Co-Op Elligible
Granted the event is submitted for pre-approval and the proper claim documentation is received after the event, DISH will cover up to 70% of your events costs via co-op reimbursement.
#4. The dishSALES App Makes Collecting Leads and Selling EASY.
Gone are the days of having to have your interested customers fill out lead generation sheets and having to manually input that data later. Just have your customers fill them out on the dishSALES app instead. All your leads are then in one, easy to access location making it even easier to run their info in Axiom when they’re interested in setting up their install.
#5. You Can Demo the Hopper in Person.
It’s difficult to get across to customers exactly how cool the Hopper is over the phone. But when they see it in person, it’s a whole new ballgame! By having a Hopper at your event, you can show customers all the key features like Autohop, Primetime Anytime, TV Anywhere and Game Finder during your pitch.
By far events are the go-to marketing tactic of 2014 for DISH retailers. Now that it’s June, there are lots of events around the Northeast available for retailers to participate in.
To make it easier, we created the All-Systems Events Program.
All-Systems has created a database of events happening in the Northeast throughout the 2014 event season and have mapped all our results. To add to that, all these events are finance eligible, meaning you only pay your 30% out-of-pocket costs!
Our event database gives you all the important information regarding the event in one convenient place, including:
- When it’s happening. Events happening soon are in light blue, with those further off in dark blue.
- If it’s published, the starting cost of booths at the fair. Most are less than $500!!
- If it’s published, a link directly to the event contract!
It is now easier than ever to see what events are coming up soon in your market. If you are interested in participating in this new program, please follow the steps below.
- Pick an event from our All-Systems Fair List on Google Maps.
- Complete the event contract and submit it to the event to reserve your space, as well as All-Systems via fax at 718-346-3704 along with a photo of your complete event setup (tent, tables, signage, etc). Depending your event setup we may require the you to purchase additional event materials to make your setup coop eligible for financing.
- All-Systems then will submit the event on your behalf to DISH for pre-approval. Upon approval, All-Systems pays vendor on your behalf. You will receive an invoice from All-Systems for your out-of-pocket costs only.
- You must take 2 different photos of their booth at the event and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within the week following your event. Failure to send us these photos will result in the your account being put on hold.
- Since All-Systems is financing this event, claim reimbursement will be paid to All-Systems by DISH and deducted from the retailer’s accruals at the time of billing.
*In the event we do not receive the two photos or there is something shown in the two photos that makes the claim ineligible for reimbursement (example, competitor info, unapproved signage, etc) All-Systems will place your account on hold and contact and bill you for the remaining 70% of the event cost. Once the payment is completed your account will be released from hold.
Our program is currently available for NY, PA and VA events. We will add additional states as the program progresses.
To learn more about this new program, please feel free to contact your All-Systems Account Representative or our Marketing Department at 800-836-4590.